Friday, September 4, 2015

Sample Saturday: Season 2 Episode 13!!

Hey everyone! Welcome back for another season of Sample Saturdays!!! You guys know how this works by now, so enjoy!

 Here I'll be linking off where you can find the brands/websites of the samples I tried this week after you watch the tutorial! I will only be linking the indie-ish brands, or the ones I used a sample of, my regular products, or brands like Urban Decay and Wet N Wild will not be link, because, well you can find them anywhere! And the focus is supposed to be on trying the NEW stuff! ;D Enjoy!


What I'm Wearing;
  • -Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
  • -NYX Eyeshadow in Coquette
  • -Starcrushed Minerals Eyeshadow in Dusks Arrival
  • -Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in A Regular Bears Meeting
  • -Hello Waffle Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Lust
  • -Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter Fix
  • -Makeup Geek Pigment in Utopia
  • -BellaPierre Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Ebony
  • -Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Pencil
  • -Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Infectious 
  • -Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
  • -NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade in Espresso
  • -Bodyology Brow Trio
  • -Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
  • -Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
  • -Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N110
  • -Glamour Doll Eyes Blush in Skeletina
  • -My Pretty Zombie Blush in 6MAM
  • -Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline Foundation
  • -MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Lightscapade
  • -Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
  • -Portland Black Lipstick Company Lipstick in Undead Red
Link Love!:

Hello Waffle Cosmetics:

Glamour Doll Eyes:

Starcrushed Minerals:

My Pretty Zombie:

Portland Black Lipstick Company: 

Meow Cosmetics:

Makeup Geek:

Shiro Cosmetics: 

2 comments:

  1. HI Beauty :) I saw your profile on Facebook and was really interested to see your blog too. You doing great , can feel a makeup is a passion ♥ I run my makeup business and would be more than happy to tell you more about it :) I'm sure you heard about YOunique before :)
    Email me ssinchy@gmai.com or visit website for more info
    https://www.youniqueproducts.com/sinchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete